FACULTY OF MEDICINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRISON BREAK!!!!

Go down

how bout this film??

PRISON BREAK!!!! I_vote_lcap0%PRISON BREAK!!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
PRISON BREAK!!!! I_vote_lcap100%PRISON BREAK!!!! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

PRISON BREAK!!!! Empty PRISON BREAK!!!!

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:49 pm

hv u watch this one???

PRISON BREAK!!!! Prison-break-s2-jpeg

Prison Break is an American serial drama television series that premiered on the Fox Broadcasting Company on August 29, 2005.
The story revolves around a man who was sentenced to death for a crime
he did not commit and his brother's elaborate plan to help him escape
his death sentence. Created by Paul Scheuring, the show is produced by Adelstein-Parouse Productions in association with Original Television and 20th Century Fox Television. The current executive producers are Paul Scheuring, Matt Olmstead, Kevin Hooks, Marty Adelstein, Dawn Parouse, Neal Moritz and Brett Ratner.[1] Its theme music is composed by Ramin Djawadi, and was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award in 2006.[2]
The show is currently in its third season. The uniqueness of Prison Break is attributed to its serialized story structure, a similar format used by Lost and 24, and to its setting, as very few television series were primarily set and filmed in a prison.[3] Its success and recognition as a prison drama revived interest in the genre.[4]

//

Production

Conception

The original concept of Prison Break—a man deliberately getting himself sent to prison in order to help someone else escape—was suggested to Paul Scheuring
by producer Dawn Parouse, who wanted to produce an action-oriented
series. Although Scheuring thought it was a good idea, he was initially
stumped as to why someone would embark on such a mission or how he
could develop it into a viable television show. He came up with the
story of the wrongfully accused brother, and began working on the plot
outline and devising the characters. In 2003, he pitched the idea to
the Fox Broadcasting Company
but was turned down as Fox felt nervous about the long-term
possibilities of such a series. He subsequently showed the concept to
other channels but was also turned down as it was thought to be more
suited for a film project than a television series.[5] Prison Break was later considered as a possible 14-part miniseries, which drew the interest of Steven Spielberg before his departure due to his involvement with War of the Worlds. Thus, the miniseries never materialized. Following the huge popularity of serialized prime time television series such as Lost and 24, the Fox Network had a change of heart and backed the production in 2004.[6] The pilot episode was filmed a year after Scheuring wrote the script and five months later, the show was picked up as a series.[7]

Casting

The premiere had eight major speaking roles with star billing. The casting process for the role of Michael Scofield,
one of the series' protagonists, began several weeks before production.
In an interview, Paul Scheuring recalled that most of the actors who
tested for the role "would come in playing mysterious, but it was so
cheesy and false."[8] A week before the start of production, Wentworth Miller auditioned for the role and impressed Scheuring with his performance; he was cast the following day.[9]
Dominic Purcell was cast three days before the start of production and consequently, he was the last actor to join the original cast.[9] Purcell auditioned for the role of Lincoln Burrows, a death-row inmate and the brother of Michael Scofield, while he had a recurring role as Tommy Ravetto on North Shore. Since working on John Doe, Purcell has had an amiable relationship with Fox. Hence, he was sent the pilot script of Prison Break.[5]
At first, Scheuring thought Purcell was "too much of a pretty boy"
after he went to the audition with his hair styled and a tan. However,
Purcell won the role and arrived on the set on the first day of filming
with a shaved head, which amazed Scheuring with the physical likeness
of the series' two leading actors.[8]
Upon receiving the pilot script, Amaury Nolasco's
first thought was that it was "one of those failed pilots that the
network didn't really want" since most of the series pilots would have
started production by that time. Admitting that he doesn't like to
read, Nolasco was amazed that the script was a "huge page-turner".
Prior to his last audition for the role of Fernando Sucre,
Nolasco recalled his nervousness, which grew when Paul Scheuring told
him that he was their favourite choice. Subsequently, he was cast in
the role.[10]
After reading the pilot script, Wade Williams initially did not want to portray the role of Brad Bellick
because the character was "horrible and despicable". His reluctance
stemmed from being the father of a four-year-old daughter. However, his
manager persuaded him to audition for the role and Williams landed the
role of Bellick. He has received many plaudits for his on screen
performances.
Sarah Wayne Callies was the first actress the producers saw at the audition for the role of Sara Tancredi[9] and was also the first to become a principal cast member.[11]
After her final audition at the 20th Century Fox lot, Callies came back
outside to find that she had left her keys in the ignition inside her
locked car. While she waited for the AAA to arrive, she received a call from her agent that she had been cast.[10]
The remaining original cast included Robin Tunney, Marshall Allman, and Peter Stormare, who were cast as Veronica Donovan, L. J. Burrows and John Abruzzi.

Filming locations

The majority of the first season of Prison Break was filmed on location in Chicago.[12] After it was closed down in 2002, Joliet Prison became the set of Prison Break in 2005, and was immortalized as Fox River State Penitentiary on screen. Scenes set in Lincoln's cell, the infirmary and the prison yard were all shot on location at the prison.[13] Lincoln's cell is the same one that John Wayne Gacy was incarcerated in. Most of the production crew refused to enter the cell, thinking that it was haunted.[12]
The cells that housed the general prison population were specially
built with three tiers whereas the actual cells located in Joliet
Prison only had two tiers and were smaller.[13] Exterior scenes were filmed in areas around Chicago, Woodstock, and Joliet in Illinois. Other locations included O'Hare International Airport in Chicago and Toronto, Ontario in Canada. Prison Break spent $2 million per episode in the state of Illinois, which cost them a total of $24 million in 2005.[12]
Renewed for a second season, Prison Break resumed filming on June 15, 2006 in Dallas, Texas due to the close proximity of rural and urban settings.[14] Locations within a 30-minute radius of Dallas were chosen which included Little Elm, Decatur and Mineral Wells.[15] Many of these locations were used to represent various American towns.[16] For the final three episodes of the second season, filming took place in Pensacola, Florida to represent Panama.[17] Each episode takes eight days to film and approximately $1.4 million goes to the local economy per episode.[18] The show is expected to spend in excess of $50 million in Dallas.[19]

Music

The theme music of Prison Break and the incidental music of each episode are composed by Ramin Djawadi. In France, rapper Faf Larage's song, "Pas Le Temps" is used by television network M6 to replace the show's original theme music in the title sequence, which generated publicity and helped to localize the show.[20] Similarly, "Ich Glaub an Dich (Prison Break Anthem)" (performed by Azad and Adel Tawil) and "Prison Break Anthem" (performed by Kaye Styles) are used in the title sequence in Germany and Belgium respectively.

Last edited by on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Character sheet
games:

https://fk-unsyiah.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PRISON BREAK!!!! Empty Re: PRISON BREAK!!!!

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:51 pm

Awards

Following a successful airing of the series' first thirteen episodes, Prison Break was nominated for its first award, the 2005 People's Choice Award for Favorite New TV Drama. The other nominees in the same category were Commander in Chief and Criminal Minds. Prison Break won the award in January 2006 and it is the only award the show has won to date. Also in January 2006, the show had two nominations at the 63rd Golden Globe Awards, which were Best Drama Television Series and Best Actor in a Drama Television Series for Wentworth Miller's
performance. The show's lead actor, Wentworth Miller, received another
nomination for his performance in the first season at the 2005 Saturn Awards for Best Actor on Television. Likewise, the series was nominated for 2005 Saturn Award for Best Network Television Series. At the 2006 Television Critics Association Awards, the show was nominated for Best New Drama Series. Nominations for technical awards include the 2006 Eddie Award for Best Edited One-Hour Series for Commercial Television (Mark Helfrich for the pilot episode) and the 2006 Primetime Emmy award for Outstanding Main Title Theme Music (Ramin Djawadi). In December 2006, Robert Knepper was nominated for the 2006 Satellite Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
games:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:52 pm

hmnmmmm...i love this so much.......
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
games:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:54 pm

sarah tancreadi..dokter di prison break....

PRISON BREAK!!!! PrisonBreak_girls
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
games:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:56 pm

PRISON BREAK!!!! 6c3a44dc31dd77af

ada yd udah punya lom???
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
games:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:01 pm

scotfield and burrows

PRISON BREAK!!!! Prison-Break
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
games:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:07 pm

PRISON BREAK!!!! FP1718-PRISON-BREAK-miller
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
games:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:12 pm

PRISON BREAK!!!! Prison-break-wanted-michael-poster
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
games:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:18 pm

nih wallpapers prison break ....

PRISON BREAK!!!! Prison1-800
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
games:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down