FACULTY OF MEDICINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW XDA ATOM WM6 AKU0.7.0 WWE (For Evaluation Only)

Go down

NEW XDA ATOM WM6 AKU0.7.0 WWE (For Evaluation Only) Empty NEW XDA ATOM WM6 AKU0.7.0 WWE (For Evaluation Only)

Post by Admin Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:10 am

NOT FOR ATOM EXEC NOR HP6800 SERIES.
(Some people never read; thus, the large text)

Major Bugs from AKU0.3.0 Fixed! except VOIP. miniSDHC support!!!

Version:
Windows Mobile 6 Professional AKU0.7.0
CE OS 5.2.1413(18508.0.7.0)

DOWNLOAD For XDA Atom / Atom Pure ONLY:
4MB PAGEPOOL : 54.4MB Program Memory : http://www.mediafire.com/?bb2scj5uh93
6MB PAGEPOOL : 52.4MB Program Memory : http://www.mediafire.com/?9xyzdltnje1
8MB PAGEPOOL : 50.4MB Program Memory : http://www.mediafire.com/?azp5i3dz1ci

NOTE: IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DOWNLOAD AGAIN, YOU CAN CHANGE THE PAGEPOOL YOURSELF. INSTRUCTIONS HERE

Thank you, ironeagle, for the rest of the links!!!

ROM Revisions:
Please see System Info under Settings for a summary of revisions. Place all your favorite CAB installers on your SDCard inside \cab\ folder. The original AutoInstall feature has been completely replaced by an AutoInstall script by serialzs for full device customization. O2 connect has been removed including O2 update (when was the last time we had an update from O2?) Built-in SPB GPRS has been removed because it is incompatible with system version.

Upgrade Procedure:
1. Put device to bootloader mode: (CAMERA+RESET)
2. Connect device to PC under Windows XP using USB cable
3. Run the executable ATOMWM607...EXE
4. Follow on-screen procedure

Reported Bugs and/or Incompatibility:
CE Star
Bluetooth PAN - not supported yet
O2 PhonePlus conflicts with smart dialing feature of WM6
Ringo
Spb Phone Suite / Mobile Suite

Known to Work Fully:
Internet Sharing over USB
Intellidialer (PhonePad)
Resco Explorer 2007
Spb Mobile Shell (latest edition)

Acknowledgements:
I would like to extend a very special thanks to cmonex for giving valuable support to ROM porting. helmi_c for opening new horizons for the Atom. buzz_lightyear for his unending support.

For the great tools:
1. mamaich IMGFS tools
2. scoter community for the Scoter Kitchen
3. bepe's unique tools
4. serialzs custom DSUU and romtoolz

For all the beta testers who gave valuable feedback... and everyone else who have helped and I failed to mention.

and to my friend- Simon

Special Note:
This is NOT an OFFICIAL ROM. You can not expect support from O2 by bringing in your device with this ROM. Neither should you contact them for support on this ROM. By downloading and upgrading your device with this ROM, you agree to the considerable risk of bricking your device; and that I can not be held liable for damage brought about by the usage of this ROM.

Jiggs

Side Note: This will not SIM unlock or change your mobile serial no. (IMEI) in any way. You can flash back to original ROM anytime! Do not attempt to flash this on ATOM EXEC! If you get COUNTRY ID ERROR, you did not follow steps above. Do NOT restore from spb / sprite full backup, this will overwrite system files and make your device unstable; worse, unusable.

NEVER ATTEMPT TO UPDATE YOUR DEVICE USING SD CARD FLASHING!!!

Official XDA Atom WM5 AKU2.2 WWE Thanks MightyOX!

To everyone who tested this ROM:

When I say this is for evaluation only, it means you are to test this ROM. It is not a perfect ROM. We will never know the bugs unless it is subjected to different scenarios. You can not also expect to have every solution to every problem encountered in this ROM. You can, however, do your part and contribute by finding a solution yourselves. I cannot do this alone, and this is not the only thing I do. I posted this ROM to share with everyone else, and get to enjoy more features for our neglected device. If you are not contented, you can always go back to the previous ROM of your choice. We are not forcing you to use this ROM. Please don't make demands here...

Jiggs
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Character sheet
games:

https://fk-unsyiah.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down